The ECL Private Cloud
The ECL Private Cloud is our own state of the art Hosting Platform which is provided for the exclusive use of ECL clients. Built using ECL-owned high performance latest model Hewlett Packard servers located in a highly secure UK-based datacentre with ISO 27001 certification, the ECL Private Cloud is ideal for those who like the idea of using Cloud services but are nervous about who to trust with their valuable data.
With features such as multiple high speed internet connections, built-in HA (High Availability) fail-over systems, and full system replicas backed up to our DR (Disaster Recovery) platform hosted in a separate ECL-owned location, our Private Cloud offers ECL clients 99.9% uptime with the comfort of knowing where their data is at all times.
The ECL Private Cloud can offer the following services;
- On-line data backups
- Fully working replicas of your in-house systems as part of your DR planning
- Virtualise your existing elderly or unreliable server, and run it from the ECL Cloud
- Run your existing VMware or HyperV Virtual Servers from the ECL Cloud
- Give Remote Desktop users a big performance boost with 100Mbs-plus upload speeds
- Create a fully hosted virtual infrastructure to remove the need for internal servers
- The same personal service that comes as standard at ECL
Our hosted services are provided on a highly competitive fixed monthly subscription fee basis, with minimal up-front costs and no long-term tie-in other than an initial one year commitment.
Using the Cloud doesn’t have to mean putting yourselves in the hands of huge faceless corporations. You can benefit from everything the Cloud has to offer right here, with the ECL Private Cloud.
For further information contact us on 01268 575300